Thursday, April 7, 2011

Change The Way You Think!!


So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key.  ~The Eagles, "Already Gone"

OMG..I love this quote.  I have been shy all my life and scared to open up and be myself.  I would consider myself living in chains. What can I do to change that?  First I need to change the way I think.  Thinking negatively is not going to change anything..so why not change it into a positive.   I used to be the queen of negativity.  I would sometimes find myself looking in the mirror pointing out things I hated about myself.  I failed to realize that people viewed me in a totally different light.   If you have a facebook page why don’t you ask people what they really think about you?  You will be pleasantly surprised. Once I start finding the positive in everything I can began to actually live.  That is the key.  Love yourself…Nobody will love you the way you can love yourself.

Check out this  article about changing the way you think!!  http://www.relishinglife.com/20/to-reduce-stress-just-change-the-way-you-think/

No comments:

Post a Comment